Tuesday, November 23, 2010

#1 WHATEVER!!!!!

Bleh. So at this moment my youngest brother (Biddle) is pretend punching my other younger brother (Benton) in the face. It's getting pretty annoying, since he's making sound effects like Hollywood...........
         It's been cold lately. Actually, cold isn't the word for it. ITS DEATH.........I know this is random, because it feels like I'm writing a journal entry. Most of the things I write are random, including my thoughts. A few things escape my randomness like letters I write to my sister, or homework stuff. But, although they escaped, they still have a hint of weirdness in them.
        Okay, By now your probably thinking(if your in my class) "Wheres the story?" I know I'm supposed to write a story, but somehow I started out wrong. Maybe I should have said : Once upon a time in a far-off land there lived.........a toad. This toad had polka dots on it's skin, and all it's fellow toads laughed at him. He felt ashamed and ran away. He got picked up by a human and the human took it to the institute of science. The toad was then dissected and lived happily ever after in the after-life.The moral of this story is: Not all awesome  stories have happy endings, you like? By the way, I made that story up myself. There is an example of how random I am (or maybe scary).
       My brother just asked me to write a story that he made up. He's 6 and can't exactly write yet. His story was about a star that was afraid of the moon. The moon was afraid of the star to. The moon wanted to make friends with the star, but was chicken. Since he was so, he ran away. THE END!
      I find that story pretty funny. A bit hilarious. Only a bit. This is getting a lot more random than usual. Maybe the cold is freezing my brain? Seriously.

WHATEVER!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I read the first one and I thought it was random and fun! I think you should write another story!!!

    ReplyDelete