Sunday, November 28, 2010

#2 What the !!?

Ever have those days when you feel sad, blue, and extremely bored? Bet you have. Today is one of those days for me. Although I'm just bored, not sad. Sigh........ Why is today the last day of Thanksgiving Break!?!?!?!?!?!? It just passed like the blink of an eye. It doesn't make sense at all! Why do all breaks do that? You spend so much time wishing that the special days off would come, but when they do, they just leave again! It's even worse if you had nothing to do during the break. I did though, that's unusual :).  I put up the Christmas tree, and had thanksgiving dinner with the dreaded person(that's an accomplishment). I even went to my uncle's house and met a German Girl! Yeah!
So This morning It snowed like it was the last day of Earth. It was pretty(I like snow and rain), but every kind of beauty comes with a price. This time it gave me the snow shovel. Well, actually I took it myself. Yeah, so this morning I got to shovel the driveway which is magnificently too large, and marvelously too steep for a human beings needs. Whats worse, I did in my Sunday skirt and I froze. We ended up being an hour and a half late to church, but I got to have a fun experience. I'm also experienced in being late( I was once thirty minutes late to my band concert), so it was no big deal. I felt so epic fail out there shoveling snow(epic fail =cute/fun/awesome in my terms), it was awesome. Afterwords I  had some hot chocolate and buttered toast :D.
P.S.If your reading this too fast just to get it over with, it won't make sense, and It'll make me feel bad T-T, so stop it.....................................................please?


WhAtEvEr!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I loved it! But why did you shovel in your skirt?
    I loved how you used the word epic fail. It was totally and completely awesome and random!

    ReplyDelete