Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Moon Amusement Park

Moon Amusement Park
by me(whatever)
to Spinal Fluid Explosion Girl

spilling blood,
knife-sharp teeth,
a monster in the elevator
is that my arm in its mouth?

Hmm

one-two on-tow
rowing for three
across the ferry,
the parts I've been divided by.

And look!

The park spins on,
the Ferris wheel
merry-go-round
almost makes me feel in love.

Would you stop please,
it was hard to keep up,
with all your difficult words.

Rotting fingers
buried in a bag
Let's see if they still remember
your number.

And Look!

Circles, the park's in circles
people talking
dancing around,
let me join you.

Hug me,
kiss me,
I'm sure I'm beastly by now.

But how they dance!

Hit back and forth,
slashed throat,
unable to speak,
looks like there's no more time left for me. 

Hmm

Girl,
what's the time on the moon?
Surely it's still early,
so let the music play on.

Chewing on my brain,
maggots and mold.
the whole crypt
is painted my color.

And look!

four five, furo fevi
they haven't noticed yet,
and the park spins on,
on and on as the moon gets further down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment