Friday, August 14, 2015

by me(whatever)
to: 夜明けと蛍- yuuna

It's after midnight,
on a Thursday night,
or Friday morning.
I've noticed how
everything has changed
in these past two weeks.

I'm sitting here
typing with a tissue
glued to my face.
a bloody nose
is never a good addition
to anything, really.

I'm tired, and somewhat emotional.
I'm sorry you must be reading this.

How long ago was yesterday;
is it still within my grasp?
a little lightheaded as
I am prohibited from taking a shower.

The cat in my room
whines whenever I leave at night.
She and I are somewhat alike.
We're lonely and afraid
people will leave us
when the sun goes down.
my pink slippers are sorta broken.
it might be time for a new pair.

It's like reaching out
for a pair of hands from a stranger
in the future
who may or not be there.
you don't feel like
you can depend on the people around you.
I want to sleep,
but there's too many what-ifs in my room.
like
"what if I died tomorrow?"
or
"what if chocolate had never been invented?"
it's annoying.

I'm done with the past,
I don't need to think about it anymore.
I may have betrayed myself somewhere,
but I am who I am now.
So, I know who you are.
Let me go to bed and wake up in the morning
already.
No?
What a egoist you are.

My cat is a cute fluff ball.
sleeping in a pink bed too small for her.
You don't know how cute it really is,
just from this lazy description.
too bad.
you're deprived.

No comments:

Post a Comment