Saturday, October 1, 2011

Gothic Alice, lucky pennies, and chocolate sushi!

There's nothing really exciting happening lately, and I think that's the reason I haven't been writing much at all lately. It's just my life on an endless circle of mediocre events. Maybe I'll just talk about something normal, but I don't know what. Ugh, it's hard for me to carry on conversations for this reason. I'm just impatiently waiting for my otaku purchases from ebay and amazon to arrive, and at the moment (as usual) I'm hungry.

I really love dark chocolate (have I mentioned this before?), and yesterday I forced my mother to buy me some yesterday. I got these Ghirardelli raspberry filled dark chocolate squares, and a bar of "a touch of sea salt" flavored Lindt dark chocolate. Delicious! It's all so creamy, and I can't tell which one I like more. And that's my mediocre event. So there.

For music I have too many choices to choose from. I suppose I'll do the cutesy, j-pop, 3-some Perfume!  They're so adorable! I have too many favorites to choose from, so I'll just do a few. Here's a remix of Glitter that I really like: ssBullet Rmx, and Seventh Heaven- live. I suppose my favorite's from them would have to be fushizen na girl, (I only have a preview of this song, because the full versions always getting "deleted" off from Youtube for copyright) and Natural ni koi shite

Holloween is next month and I need to start designing my costume. I'm debating between a gothic Alice in wonderland, star-witch, or joker( the card ones with the cool hats....that's why I want it). As things stand now, the best bet lies on the gothic Alice one. I've already drawn the basic idea on paper (anime style of course!), and I think it's super duper cute! Now I just need to design the other costumes, and finish editing them. If you have any good ideas or opinions you can leave a comment.

I found a lucky penny a few days ago. It was when I was waiting at my bus stop. I picked it up, and it was all shiny! It was printed in 2010 (so it's new), and the back is different than other pennies. Instead of lincoln, it has some kind of shield looking thing (I need to look at it more closely), and it's weird because it's upside down. All the text is I mean, from the head part of the penny. It's kind of weird, but I like it that way. It's a lucky penny! -I feel so kidish.

And that is pretty much all the very *exciting* things that happened to me during the week. That is except for this awesome poem I wrote on the 'letter to parent' part of my student led conference folder. : )


Sushi

by ME THE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

And here it begins:

I really like sushi,
it's my favorite food.
Mommy if you read this
please don't be rude,
Go buy me some sushi,
I'll have a good mood.
Some people say sushi is
disgusting and crude,
Because of the raw fish,
it's nasty and sued.
But to me it's just like
a good-looking dude!,
So buy me some sushi,
I tell you it's not crude,
'Cause sushi is
my favorite food.

And then it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment