Saturday, October 29, 2011

Falling, Autumn World

I haven't written in so long, and so many things have happened! I had a concert on Monday, had a lot of stupid homework, and forgot to write about fall break. I play the clarinet, and am pretty good in my opinion. The concert was awesome! I saw one of my friends from high-school (a year older than me) there. It was the end of the term this week, and I was swamped in homework. I still am too. I just don't want to do it. Fall break last week was pretty interesting, though a little weird. I went to my sisters concert, slept over at my Granny's house, and spent the rest of the time driving around in the car watching for yard sales. That was the exhausting part.

So here I have some new music for you! They're hard to find, but I love them. I wish I could show you all my favorite songs, but here's my very very favorite from them: Autumn Leaves- Searching For. It's actually English, which is unusual for me at least. I usually listen to Japanese music. But whatever. Another good one from them is Autumn leaves- I believe. My favorite songs are from the "Shake it!" Album. Very cute.


*Wrote this poem listening to this song: School Food Punishment - After Laughter

Change the World
written Thurs. 10/27/11
By Me

Tomorrow, perhaps I'll be on time,
to those mysteries that are never solved,
and give them my stubborn opinion,
watching their facades become dissolved.

My whole life revolves around,
contradicting everything from A-to-Z,
Though, even when I agree with you,
I feel something's bigger to see.

So, How well do you know the back of your hand?,
Do you even have time to notice it?,
I wonder when that smile became pasted on your face,
because it won't become lit?

I'm going to change this world now!
I can't wait till I give up again,
Ripping opinions up till there's nothing left,
I'll charge when I count to ten!

I've always broken things then recreated them,
and sometimes left them the way they are.
And this is when I become the future,
The nebula I've created will become a star!

A melody created of blurry swirls,
sweeps away genuine imagination,
So keep yourself clear and awake,
Here is my miracle mission!:

I will change the world!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment