Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dreams of Horror Stories, Pets, and Star Melodies

There seems as if there is absolutely nothing in the world to write about. Absolutely nothing. Aren't I the boring one? The world is moving out there, and I have nothing to offer except my weirdness. And Poems. I wish someone would leave a comment..*sigh*. Though, I have no idea what they would say. Interesting. The person who commented on my first posts was my friend. Well, I guess nobody knows about this blog. I still can't decide if I want them to or not. Hmmmm..................

I've been having weird dreams lately, but I can't remember them. However, the ironic thing is that I actually remember having them. I just can't remember them. Has that ever happened to you? OH, my beautiful silent audience! Answer Meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But if you don't, it's okay k? I have an arising suspicion that my dreams have something to do with my sleek, black, emerald eyed, arched back male cat, and my brothers brown dog. However, I don't know for sure. Speaking of dreams, I think I actually have created an unconscious world of them in my sleep. I'll wake up one morning, unusually remembering the dream I had, and, as my amazed mind whirls, realize I've had that dream countless times before. It's pretty cool. But weird. Well, weird is my middle name. Oh, wait what was it again?

I have to start writing my horror story again. I haven't written it in a few weeks because of stupid schoolwork. This horror story is actually something my older brother, (Mass and Inertia), came up with for me to write. We were talking about zines, and it sounded cool to me. He told me I should write a short story zine about something. I took his opinion of on what, and as typically as someone could, he said horror. He loves horror for some reason I can't understand. I used to like horror when I was a little kid, but now as I have gotten older, I like my beauty sleep more. Anyways, about this horror story I'm writing, I'll post it up after I finish it. I won't tell you anything about it beforehand. That would be a very bad spoiler. (That is of course, if anyone in the world is even reading this.)

I suppose I have to post some more music. The peeps I shall talk about today are called FreeTempo. I like some of their music, but some of their music is like 'ughh'. But, anyways, I shall not complain, since I like them. my favorite song would probably be stars, and right after it Beautiful World. Melody is also one of my very favorites. If you have time you should also check out Dreaming and Sky High. They have some cool beats. Even my mother likes them, though I suppose that's not a very good argument. Whatever, here I have five songs for you. Enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment