Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Clear 11/23/10

*wrote this exactly a year ago! Listening to this song:A girl from wonderland (Yobi) There is also a version of this song with lyrics (It's also a movie trailer) Here: I remember (Yobi) If you ever get a chance to watch this movie, do it. It's beautiful.

Clear 

When Holidays come around.
I still stay myself,
a soul can be changed
to a distant beat.

The leaves as their falling
The wind in the sky
I'll wrap a gift and
ship it to the clouds

to another world,
a heart of light
a bird of blue
A melody of hope

remember your gentleness
the innocence when you were born
quiet,still, and continuous
was your life

Never once
could I sail away
away from here
inside me and you, deep

Maybe I'm not there
Could it be?
the sun is colors
that save our lives

The voice of sorrow
Heard from you
could be given as rain
that helps clean the air

although I'm simple
don't give me heartache
elements of wonderland
comets to shined stars.

Say the WAY
into our bliss
cries into the distance
from wings of feathers

Meadows of beauty
light of morning on the dew
a new beginning
create everything

Could I be more?
potential violet
Understood?
Scenes on the horizon

Breeze on spirits
whispering destiny
living as clear
As Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment