Saturday, November 26, 2011

Season of Flight

*wrote this listening to Suga Shikao- Sanagi. It sounds cooler if you listen to the song while reading it. (P.S. It's also at the bottom of the page- #31 in my playlist)


Season of Flight
11/22-23/11 Tues-wed.
by whatever

Cold has become a season of life,
Even if I held your hand,
I would still be frozen over,
Waiting to land.

Even if I believe in who I become,
I will still forget your name.
Simply waiting has never been enough;
enough to blame.

My memories have been interpreted,
in so many changing ways,
and if I spread my wings again,
time would run in days.

These lies aren't the only reason why I know,
and feeling half-alive to fall,
Will that sound come fly with me?
I am not a doll.

Then if I freeze over to change views,
and never feel anything again,
someday I would bloom those colors,
and a letter I would send.

This single dream I own,                                                                               
is the only one I have hope for,
and when I spread my wings again,
I will have hope for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment