Thursday, December 15, 2011

Living In Busy Passion

Life is freak'in busy right now for me. Too much crap going on. That always happens before school breaks. The teachers load all the homework on you, and you can't hold it all up. Relief is coming now, though, I only have to survive tomorrow, and I'll be FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ahem*, anyways, hopefully I will live.

I don't have much time, so I'll be brief. Today I'll talk about Utada Hikaru. She is one of my very very favorites. I can't believe I haven't written about her yet. She can sing in both Japanese and English! Isn't that cool? My favorite song from her is Passion. If your a Kingdom Hearts fan you might recognize this song. In English, she sings this song as Sanctuary (Kingdom Hearts 2 opening) I still like Passion better, though. I have so many favorite songs from her, it would take some time to put all the links down here, so check out my music links list or playlist at the bottom of the page. Just so you know, my second favorite is Blue, and my third is Stay Gold. I love Utada Hikaru. She's just so awesome.


" Living" written 12/12-14/11

I've ended up here;
in the place where my wishes were born
smiling kindly
where my hope is sworn.
I began.

Before now, I know,
I was asking questions to the rain
wondering silently
and if the moon would ever wane
I hoped.

I have been alone,
trying in vain to keep my hands dry,
secretly believing,
confiding in the lake of the sky.
I cried.

There is never an end,
 to the beautiful illusions in my mind
concluded living
and if I continue to be kind.
I dreamed.

When there is no way out
I look endlessly for a beginning
unbearable decisions
I choose, though I'm not winning.
I searched.

There is no such dream,
which survives only by itself,
carrying tomorrow
I only want to be free from myself.
I fought.

All of me together,
we find forgotten melodies,
to goodbye's,
to hellos on blue eternities.
I loved.

Falling on asphalt,
I flew through to determination,
traveling beats,
I won't stop this creation.
I Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment