Saturday, December 31, 2011

New years eve of Nya

Nothing much happening much for New years eve. I wonder if we'll get some non-alcoholic sparkling stuff again. That also seems a sort of tradition at our house, along with a shrimp dinner or something. New years was never really our family's forte, though. We're just kind-a boring when it comes to this holiday. Whatever. I cleaned and earned twenty bucks at my granny's at least.

Here's a poem for you, in dedication of Nyan cat. If you don't know what that is, then go look it up on Google or YouTube. Here's a link to a YouTube video of it: Nyan Cat- original. Some 3 remixes of this song are also on my play list at the bottom of the page, around #55. Check it out!


Nyan Cat Poem

Nya Nya Nya
Nyan the kitty cat,
with your poptarty body,
you will never scat.

Nya Nya Nya
rainbows fly through the sky,
coming mysteriously from your *bleep*,
the smell would make me cry.

Nya Nya Nya
as you're bursting into space,
for 10 hours or even more,
You keep a pretty good pace.

Nya Nya Nya
your dedicated fans are there,
as well as your dedicated haters,
I guess you better take care.

Nya Nya Nya
this poem is pretty lame,
but as long as you are f*rt*ng,
I'll have you take the blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment