Monday, December 26, 2011

The Christmas Presents of waffles, Chinese food dreams, and rolling down hills

I'm super bored, so I decided to post something up. I visit my blog more than anything else anyways. I have plenty of things to write about: Christmas, waffles, dreams, chocolate, rolling down hills, and the like. Where to start?

I guess I'll start with Christmas. It's kind-of a general rule people have to talk about it first thing. My Christmas was fine, what else can I say? I got a crap load of presents, never expected that. They're expensive presents too, like the computer I got from my father. It was totally random, but I guess that's how life is. Random. I also got a whole lot of chocolate, yummy, dark chocolate too. Really dark. Good stuff. And all the other stuff was good too, like games, junk food, The movie 'Tales from Earthsea', sewing stuff from my Granny, Cardcaptor Sakura stickers, a flashlight, and a 6-pack of Ramen! I hear one of my presents is still coming too, though I pretty much already know what it is. I didn't even have to snoop. Yeah, my mother is very subtle when it comes to those things. For future reference, this was the Christmas Charlie ripped up my Oldest brother's mail box (he's in the navy), got a chocolate truffle inside, and ate a whole box of croissants. We found the damage when we got home from the one hour of Church. Wow.

Next up is Waffles. Waffle is my plant. I named him that because that's what he is. He's an exotic purple waffle. Here's a link to what one of them looks like: Google photo . I got him in the first place because my brother( Mass and Inertia again) was getting a plant and I wanted one too. The first time I saw Waffles he was in pretty bad shape. I guess that's why I got him. I'm not a super duper plant lover, but I knew no one else would get him because of how withered he looked and he would just die like that. Made me a bit sad, and reminded me a bit of myself, so I got him. I didn't know he bloomed flowers either. When he did, it gave me a pretty happy surprise, since I thought he was just all leaves year round. Here's a picture of the blossom: google photo . It's a cute little white flower that only blooms around spring and summer. Waffles isn't withered anymore.

Yesterday I went on a walk with my brother(M. and I.) and sister taking Charlie up to a park at my grandma's house. Jake, a big, fat old lard of black lab followed us, giving Charlie a playmate. Jake didn't need a leash, he kind-of just waddled behind us wandering everywhere. Charlie did need a leash, that bad puppy.  When we got to the park my brother let him off the leash, and he bounded around after the ball-rope we threw down the hill. He tired out pretty quickly, but not before I got to roll down the hill twice! The world was truly spinning! It gave me a bit of a head-ache though. It seems I've been talking a lot about Charlie haven't I?

I had a weird dream last night. It might've been because I went to bed really late at like 1:30 A.M., or maybe it was because I was kind-of hungry. But, anyways, this dream was about me going to a Chinese restaurant with my Dad (like I did for my birthday!) and not having any money or something. In exchange, my Dad said that I would tap-dance. Tap-dance. Like I can tap-dance. I did take some like 5 lessons last year from my mom(and we got my shoes for my birthday last year for $30), but no-way could I tap-dance! But I did it anyways, not even really tap-dancing. The people accepted it as payment(?) and we got the right to stuff as much food as we could into a small tube of plastic. Then I woke up at 12:30 PM. Super random, yet I understand some of why I had that dream.

Before I go, I believe I have to show you some music. Today it's Claris. I haven't explored Claris very much, but I truly like their music. Here is Irony, the opening song to 'Ore no Imouto ga konna ni kawaii wake ga nai' ('There's no way my little sister could be this cute' or something like that) an anime about a brother who helps his little sister with her secret of being an otaku. Another song is Connect, opening song to anime 'Mahou shoujo madoka' (magical girl madoka). Another good song I just found today is Drop (shooting star remix). I haven't been able to find the original version. It's good though.

I believe I have finished my random rambling. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment