Friday, December 23, 2011

Stars who Fall in Love

It's Christmas Break.....and Christmas is in like two days. Well, I still gotta get a good present for my big brother(mass and Inertia). I just need money.  Ugh.

I haven't done practically anything this entire break. I mean, it was my birthday and all, but it wasn't much of a big deal. My birthdays are always fun, but I'm just getting too used to them. I got a an Mp3 player that has a touch-screen from my father, and 20 bucks for mp3's on Amazon from my mother. I  also went and got Asian food. Twice. The sushi was delicious. Especially the fish eggs on top:)*everybody cringes*.

Today I had so much pent up energy (which is why I'm writing at midnight), that I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep. Because of this, I took off at 11:00 to the nearest park with my brother's dog (Charlie) and ran around several time until I felt exhausted but not quite. My brother also caught up with me when I got there and also ran a few times. Charlie, of course, was a bad puppy and kept running in our way and biting at us(well, mostly my withered sleeves). I loved it. The night was beautiful. I love night-time. It's a bit scary sometimes, but there is a calmness that erodes that fright and just makes you feel a little bit happy. Stars are my favorite thing of all.

I have a question for you. Do you think you'll ever Fall In Love ?


To the Star whom I've fallen In Love

My words alone cannot express,
How I've always thought of you
alone; you reached out to me,
kissing me with drops of dew.

I always thought that I,
could never reveal my weakness's to anyone
that the world was my enemy,
You told me not to run.

When I'm asleep I miss you,
holding on with bitter fears,
I stay awake only to see you,
carrying all my tears.

When all of my stories fall into place,
maybe I'll see you again
I'll practice my wishes and Dreams,
and if your sad, I'll send them then.

No comments:

Post a Comment