Sunday, January 22, 2012

Blue Roller-Skating Wallflowers

I haven't written in a while...... nothing much has been happening. So boring. Hate School! Ugh!

I've been having weird day-dreams lately. You know when you're just sitting there, listening to your favorite song, and your mind starts to fantasize? That's what has been happening to me all week. Maybe because I'm just really bored and exhausted with everything life has to offer right now. Anyways, I'll tell you one of them(be prepared for cliche-ness!). Here we go:

(I'm gonna leave out the embarrassing bits): I'm at a school dance in the polka-dotted, cute dress I never wear because I'm a chicken. I have pig-tails! I, obviously am a wall-flower and am sitting with my front to the back of a chair, staring outside as it starts to get sun-setty pinky. I'm bored. Too bored. I get up and move out into the deserted halls to where my locker is. I open my locker, and get out(guess what?) roller-skates. Fun! Then I roller skate down the deserted halls to C.N. Blue. Ahhhhh, paradise. -? What the heck?

I shall tell you about C.N. Blue. They are too cool for youuuuuuuu! Yeah, they are super cool. And make me scream in happiness. And then I die from awesomeness. Overreaction. They are a Korean boy band who sing lovely songs. I think my favorite is Love Girl, then I'm a Loner, LoveLove Revolution, I Will Forget you, and last but not least: You've Fallen For Me. The song 'You've fallen for me' is a song from a Korean t.v. show called Heartstrings (so is 'I will forget you'), featuring the main guy actor as Jung Yong Hwa, who is is a guy in C.N. Blue! The show is awesome. Click on the link for 'You've fallen for me' and you'll find a small little music video trailer thingy for it. Yeah!

Roller-skating Wallflower
by me

Sitting on a hard chair,
yearning uncomfortably for you.
others twirl and swirl around,
while my butt is turning blue.

I'm bored half-to-death here,
Doing nothing at all.
If no one will ask, well
I won't pretend to be a doll.

I'm a weirdo, so fine,
Here I get up and go.
Out of the door, into the hall,
finding my own sort of flow.

To my favorite song I glide,
On skates that have me fly.
I'm all alone, and yet,
this joy is not a lie.

*As you might have guessed, this was about my cliche day-dream. This poem isn't as good as some of my others, but it was fun to write.





No comments:

Post a Comment