Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sky Life Serenade's

Sky
There is no place I am in. The place is always there. Instead of a place I look back to with hurt for having to leave, I instead am always there. There is only me, yet three of me. One is here. One is somewhere else I have yet to reach, and one is far behind. There are no beginnings except for the ones I choose. There is never an end. Here I am truly free, yet bounded firm. Here is the truth of everything, but not all of it. The small dots of hope are shining out. Forever and ever, distant and near. Above I am one with everything. Again.


1/27/12 Fri. Simple Life
I am still here,
covered by many scars,
however, I'm here,
gazing at a star.

Do you believe me?
I am alive,
Still with an end, but,
my fingers are five.

(Today) Love Letters of Life
If I am gone tomorrow,
would you still remain?
In these letters, long ago,
words were soaked in rain.

My irrelevant alarm clock,
wakes me from a dream about you.
Even my unconscious can't forget,
all that lovey-dovey goo.

Let's go for a walk!,
out into the city with a dog.
I need to get this stress released,
Before I seep into this fog.

Hey, If you were gone today,
would I still remain?
That beautiful laughter-like sunshine,
and light that won't refrain.

Life is always like this,
with places where more people are,
I feel normally blue-like bored,
and step into a universe somewhere far.

Why am I writing you again?
I have no reason, but I can't stop,
Not yet, and maybe never,
until my hand goes flop.

* "Love Letter's of Life" Written to Suga Shikao's August Serenade. (It's also in my playlist #40)
* Photo's from Google
* The sky image write was for a Creative writing class, but I liked it, so I posted it.
* All writing by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment