Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dream Balloon

*Written to this song: Claris- Dreamin'

Dream Balloon
by whatomic (me)

Today is an adventure,
So I will let go of this string.
I will step to searching
after the misty clouds will sing.
And I will fly with these colors
out into this broad sky.
Beginning to actually believe
Your sorrow will say good-bye.

Your bouncy laughter,
floats above my eye.
And resonating in my ears,
I can feel the paint begin to dry.
So I'll re:make myself
to a more pinkish hue.
I won't become deflated
before I catch the blue.

I need to carry all these dreams,
up and reach the stars.
Hurrying before my body pops,
Giving them to Mars.
Don't worry, I won't let you down
Keep searching for my dot.
Because I am certainly still there
And I will never stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment