Saturday, May 26, 2012

Memoirs of Lagoon and a Sexy(!) Samurai

Yesterday I went to Lagoon! It's an amusement park, if you didn't know. I went with a few of my friends, and we just dorked around the entire time. My favorite ride is the Samurai. My second favorite is the Colossus/ Fire dragon roller coaster. I also just love the Ferris Wheel, Music Express, and the Turn of the Century. Everything just feels like you drop into another world; which is probably why I love amusement parks so much. It's probably closest to actually getting into real fantasy, except when you're reminded by the prices of everything over there. It's so expensive!

After I got back, I was so tired I just fell asleep on a restaurant booth seat(it's not very comfortable FYI), and lost my voice after so much screaming. Then when I went to bed, I couldn't even sleep very well despite my exhaustion. All night I was just rolling around. Everything in my life is made up of irony, isn't it?

My feet hurt to.


School is almost over. I always get a bittersweet feeling around this time. I'm almost finished with all the stressful last term work, and now it's just a handful of fun. Am I going to miss this place? Hmm, probably not. I'll just forget about it, maybe.

I'm watching an anime called Rurouni Kenshin right now. It's kind-of old and cheesy, so I didn't think I'd like it so much! I dunno why, it's just one of those things. It's pretty much about a super samurai named Himura, Kenshin who befriends the main character, Kaoru. It's good so far, I wonder what's going to happen next?

We wrote 6-word memoirs in English class a few days ago. They are pretty much a sort of like saying a story in six words. They are kind-of fun to come up with. Here, I'll share my not very great ones with you. Most of them are just sort of inside jokes, but whatever.

Band geeks with playing cards; dangerous.

Sung out loud, someone walked in.

Too much chocolate=battle balloons popped.

My favorite one is the one in the middle, because it can relate to almost anyone.
I'm going to end this post now, so I can watch Rurouni Kenshin and maybe do some of my homework.. Laters!

 Playing BS with band geeks is so much fun normal people can't handle it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment