Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Self-motivated Slacker

*(WARNING- this post is more random than usual.)
It feels an eternity since my last blog post! It was only a little more than a week too! Perhaps I am officially addicted? Oh no! Yes!

I am such a slacker. It's one of my faults that would I like to keep secret, however at the same time I just want motivation to get me off my rear end. Ever feel that way? "You don't have a life!", "You're wasting your life!" "Your failing idiot!" "You won't catch up!" They like to say these kind of things. It's really annoying, won't they just shut up? It's only their self-satisfaction that has them stuck on us. And can't they see this is my way of rebelling against them? I don't want to have to try to get to speed with my siblings, because if I do I'll be compared and pitifully looked down on with those snooty noses. Because I know I'll lose. My luck has never pulled through. I'll just ignore them.  Besides being a slacker is fulfilling in a way, yet leaves you empty. I hate pity. What does a couple of letters tell someone about you?

*spin*
 y
rotate*
 a
*turn
 w
*dizzy*
 n
plumage: (def )
"Noun:
A bird's feathers collectively.

Synonyms:
feathering - feather - plume" (google)

Ha Ha Ha

If I was a character in the novel Alice in Wonderland, I would be the Mad Hatter(even though I'm a girl). Check out the poll to your right.

I have to many dreams stacking up all at once. I don't wanna be anything if it's not unique. I wanna stomp my foot to the ground!

(return to normal version- "this is a weird post isn't it, almost creepy")
Well it's all the fault of this song!:

Here's the link: vocaloid(Gumi)- Rosetta


Fun.

Being

crazy

is

Fun.


I wanna write a novel!
...Bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment