Saturday, May 19, 2012

Walking summer SsS Pillow-ness

Ugh, I haven't written a post in a while; that's the way it feels anyhow. I've written plenty of poetry, but all for school, so hold with me for this long post. As you do, maybe you'd like a little music? Here are some interesting songs I found in the past few weeks: Just be friends-North-T Arrange (cover Himawari) , Hello/ How are you- Band arrange (Nanou)Meltdown (Jazz arrange), 1925- jazz arrange (Luka megurine) , Kagaribito- Miku Hatsune-Millstones.  If you can't listen to the voices, then listen to the karaoke versions, they're great!Note: all of these songs are originally by Vocaloids. The links are also at the bottom of the page in my 'Music I listen to?:' link list.

*This paragraph poem thing was written for my P.E. teacher so I could make-up stuff.


When I went Walking

                I went walking one day (or rather night, as it was) with a dog outside and around the lamp posts. The moon shone with a sort of brilliancy that reflected my shadow on its surface. I found myself not alone; as I watch other persons as myself loitering with an excuse as I was. Some played tennis, some played night games, and one couple I disgustingly witnessed, ended a date with a kiss. I crossed to the other side of the street.
                The night fancies to cover things up, wrapped in a velvet blanket of shade. I unconsciously moved out of light, as though defining my features offended it. I strolled around in a circle, first through a park named after a lake, then passed my home and went on through to other streets. I slowed before my destination, however, and retraced my steps backwards. I walked backwards with my dog pulling me down. I walked forwards then, to my house, and went to sleep.




After Summer

The deserted town of After Summer,
No longer moved a breath
A man found himself walking,
In a large piece of absence.

The water called him first,
Lapping the shore with its waves.
He remembered a flower
Blossoming in the water graves.

Second, he finds a garden
And the largest flower of all
Is a “Pansy for thoughts”
Who empties all realization.

These false confessions,
And only imagined affection
Exactly like forgotten photos,
Searching through reflection.

Love is precisely pain,
Forgotten scissors and tearing in,
Running then jumping back
A paralyzed memory After Summer.

*Written as a response to Africa: Short story= "Absence” by Yasmina Khadra
*The line “pansies for thoughts” taken from “Absence.”


Haiku:

soundless pens-
Pens eat the paper
outside the lined white dying
There is no sound here.
Summer river-
A canopy green
floating the boats of summer
away in the blue.
Skylark -
The skylark alive
soaring up in feeling high
Again Forever.

Ode to my Pillow

Oh,
Like a cloud
Motionless,
waiting on my boat;
My pillow

Fluffy, unadorned,
slipped into a fabric case.
You hold my head up
when the night wind bellows outside
And filled with soft-filled ecstasy.

The king of all birds!
Succeeded all imagination
You whisper melodies weaved of happiness
into my ear
to my dreamland.

Could you, Could you?,
Comprehend the puffed up beauty?
The rectangle of star-filled generosity
holds all things under it I need
desperately.

Willing
to be abused
When I'm in a fluff fight,
or crawl in as what, the cat
brought in.
Lovely like candy.

Oh,
like a cloud
Motionless,
Waiting on my boat;
My pillow.


*All poems written by Me (Whatomic).
You got through to the end! Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment