Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cat Act

Cat Act
by me(whatever)
to love teasing

cat
cat
cat
cat.

at
at
mat
sat
hat
hat!
rat...?
bat
gnat
What?
or whut????

cut
cut,
throw it away
these useless rhymes.
You know what I'm saying, right?
cat
cat.

Take a bath!
But I escape through window.
Yell
yell
sell
shell
give you hell.

ha ha ha ha
ha ha
arching my back in laughter,
I zip open a rats back.
no
so
know
row
doe
go
tie your own bow.

Why do you keep hiding?
It's because your shape is air
bye
bye
why?
if your so sly?
die
die
die.

Like this,
I won't even be able to take a nap.
Do you depend on my words so much?
But they're useless to you.
you
who?
Koo
boo
sue
shoo!

Bye.

No no no non onononononononoonononononononono
you lie lie lie,
bye bye bye
here's my chance,
bite you from behind.

It's important!
Important!
Two Tails aren't enough!
No matter the shape,
it won't eat my dreams!

Continue.
It's still cold.

cold
mold
sold
sold
sold
sold
sold
bold, aren't you?

cat
act,
for the third time,
we spin in shadows.
It doesn't matter?
?
bye bye!

See here!
wannananananan it!
ranannannananan- can't taste it.
want it, want it,
do you want me?
Give me sweet!

ame
ame
sucking my thumb,
all illusions are reappearing!
Ghost girl in the drawer!

Are you afraid?
It's your own disgust!
bye!
Bye
bai
bai
ai
Ai!

Cat
cat
Cat
cat
CAT.

roll it,
roll the head across the floor!
roll the die.
die
die!

bye
bye!
Will you see that person now?
How?
Don't ask stupid questions,
I'll release the collar now.
color.
Black
Black
Black?

your responsibilities are slack now,
so go back to whatever you were doing.
I don't care
I don't care
do you dare?

Don't touch me.

candy
candy
ame
ame
candy candy
candy rain
bye bye,
Mr. Pumpkin.

Cat
Cat.
cat?
Tac??

Cat
Act.

No comments:

Post a Comment