Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ghost

Ghost
by me(whatever)
to Miku- piano lesson asp-mix

I am a ghost,
how are you?

In the night,
I hide in sleep.
no really,
how are you?

Who?

In the morning,
pulling on transient shoes,
I smile at the mirror sadly.

If you wish to know:

It was small accident,
it clacked over slipping and tracks,
the rhythm disappeared.

What do we have to say?
I spent it shamelessly,
on useless things like math and time.

Even rats stare through me,
as I walk over the city under my umbrella.
Was it useless?
Yes it was.

Tried so hard,
tried so hard.
but what would it do to feel rain?
It falls through me.

It fell,
not even reaching.
This boredom,
in the same reversible play list,
melts me somewhat translucent.

Duck, duck, goose, goose
following society's importance in role and value,
we end up staring at the corner of the spectrum. 

They walk through me,
like snails.
Attending classes, learning, learning,
the world at the black board. 

In the end,
I doubt I existed in the first place.

Is that why I'm here?

No comments:

Post a Comment