Wednesday, July 2, 2014

It's too Hot for Thinking

It's too Hot for Thinking
by me(whatever)
to yanagi nagi- Little Forest

It's too hot for thinking,
and a moment ago
the swamp cooler broke
again...

What is summer,
that we lust after it so
is nothing better than
something...?

I'd like to escape my room,
and glide over mountain green
but I find that my destination
isn't on the written path.

Beh,
I'm eating an orange out of season
and pondering over dead people
that I never met.

Because you are not me,
do you not understand the things
that I say, write, and think?
Do I understand you?

I need to clean my habitat,
wash my clothes, and vacuum the floor.
But I procrastinate and create excuses.
yet I still don't feel bad.

six in the afternoon,
the world is still spinning
has nothing changed,
or has something changed?

It's too hot for thinking,
and a moment ago
I fell asleep from reality
again...

No comments:

Post a Comment