Sunday, December 21, 2014

Things in the Snow

Things in the Snow
by me(whatever)
to: Kenshi Yonezu- Love and Fever

blue, white, red,
colors I wish I were.
Outlining an invisible shape
I carried so many things,
things you can never know about.

If I said I loved you,
what does that even mean?
Outside at night slipping past us all,
transparent glass we can't see through,
a fish globe lit by stars.

Dreaming of places you'll never go,
you're full of contradictions.
Blaming others for the person you've become,
wandering from here to there without an umbrella,
I wonder when you'll realize it.

A place no one else knows about,
I've lost my way.
When it snows all I can do is think about you,
sitting alone in the cold.
What to do, what to do?
Hey, could I hold your hand?"

We're not going anywhere,
stuck here in this place we've lost.
Lies and truth are overlapping,
playing with deceit in it's most innocent form,
so we don't end up hating each other.

Scratching the walls with a ruined pencil,
the one I received from you that day.
If I said that I still love you,
could you tell me what that meant?
I've forgotten all the important things you told me.

the moon has eaten up all of your expressions,
the more we learn of each other, the more we run.
I had a dream last night where we finally understood
all the things the other has been carrying.
What to do, what to do?
I wander and look for you,

And it starts to snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment