Thursday, August 18, 2011

Raining cats and dogs in Shangri-la (and chocolate)

School starts next week, and I'm still in a stage of non-believing. Oh....my beautiful season of summer...*tears up*.  Whatever, I'll believe in justice and hope for an opening. (It is, after all, the sly and patient that win). I practically didn't anything this summer. Ha ha...

Well, a lot can can change in a week after you've just written. You just have to start thinking about it. Since last week, my second eldest brother got a dog (puppy as they say). It's some type of brown laprador, and it has the worst gas(ugh, kill me now). I was actually against the puppy department, because we already have a cat that has adopted us. As it turns out, the cat doesn't like the dog, and the dog either doesn't care about the cat, or is really afraid of it. The cat has been turning up less, and the house has been smelling worse. I like cats better than dogs, but I can't say I really hate dogs. I grew up with a big one, after-all. I know a whole bunch of people like dogs better than cats because they're loyal, and care more. I actually like cats because they care less. They can't be used, they're independent, they can draw blood, and can run away. They remind me of myself, or what I would like to be like. (I guess that means I don't care about other people, ha-ha)

I recently finished watching an anime called Shangri-la for the second time. It wasn't very popular, but I loved it. Especially the aspect of being able to blow up a tank with a boomerang *smiles*. It was released in 2009, which makes the last time I watched it 2 years ago. I was really sad when today I couldn't find a way to read the manga in english.  When something isn't popular, it's practically forgotten (things, not humans, emo's).  But, anyway, the anime was awesome, even though a lot of other people disagree. So if your reading this, you just gotta watch it! There's even a hint of romance! I'm sooo a fan of Kunihito x Kuniko! Eeek! You can watch this series on http://sky7anime.net/anime-tv/shangri-la/, or buy the series on ebay for around 20 bucks. It's just so...awesome...*sighs with dreaminess*. (you can tell I'm a real anime fan just from this, you don't have to even know anything else about me!) I'm actually a closet otaku.

I need to eat some chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment