Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fish Schools to the freezing Sea's

School has started, and it's more tiresome than I remember from 3 months ago. I'm hoping I'll get used to it.  Some of my teachers are penguins, and others are bald-headed, but most of them are just the same.  Anyways, I have some random music for you as always.  If you know about vocaloids, then you have probably heard this song before.  Saihate is a very beautiful piece of sadness.  What I found here on YouTube, however is a ukulele version with a cover voice by someone. I think I might like it better than the original. The piano version in the suggestions is also very mentionable.

Have you ever heard of a band named School Food Punishment? For their name, they actually have some serious songs. They are not to be messed around with. I like Butterfly Swimmer, and Sea-Through Communication. I wrote the poem underneath listening to Butterfly Swimmer, so the best way to read it is to listen to the song(while reading). I also like Futuristic Imagination and Light Prayer.  I'm tired.



Snowy Sea 8/25/11

Threw in by tidal moons,
and running as fast as you can,
your cold, visible breath sinks in the sky;
following the wind-blowing fan.

I remember a feeling called love,
I remember, because I want to change.
Swimming in that freezing aura,
I let go when I was in range.

It's not by chance I am here now,
though I stumble in puddled footsteps
quivering like ripples inside-out,
feeling white rain drop into depths.

No comments:

Post a Comment