Wednesday, August 10, 2011

keys and locks abundant

The past few days I have been dragging my soul around with me, and I'm tired. Stuff has been happening, and I've been feeling pretty down.  But I did not make this blog to talk about boring sad stuff.  Today I was dragged by one of my family members to a boutique.  We were supposed to get gifts for some of my relatives that were visiting. We made these charm bracelets with keys and locks on them. They were adorable. But expensive.

I've been stuck on Suga Shikao for two days, and it will last for a while.  I really love afternoon parade and kono yubi tomare (stop at my finger). I put some links there so whoever reads this can listen to him to. It's just soo beautiful (tearing up). He's just freakin' awesome.

I was day-dreaming today(my most used hobby) and came up with a bit of a story while I was listening to music.  It kind-of resembles the host (tried to read but failed because of the lame-ness) , but not quite.  It was about a girl(me of course) who's spirit is being forced out of her body by an evil/another one.  She can't tell anyone whats going on because she doesn't trust anyone to believe her. She finds out that the way to get back into her body is to shock the other spirit/body. She finds out that if she is next to the guy she likes, it's easier to stay in her body.  But that also adds risk, because if she is next to that guy, and she is pushed out of her body, then how would the other spirit act?  She then goes to a school dance, and sits down next to the guy she likes. She is pushed out of her body.  Her spirit flies through a different guy, he feels and can hear her. He can't see her.  She tells him everything, and tells him to throw a pie at her body to shock her back.  When he does, it works and she is put back into her body, but everyone else is also shocked at how rude the guy is.  She shouts thank-you to everyone's surprise, and walks away. from that moment on, he always helps her, and of course they fall-in-love! She feels bad, though, because she's always causing problems for him. There are a whole lot of other issues, like how other people see whats happening, and what's really happening. There are also other scenes, like when she loses her spirit in english class, and the teacher is also involved (not that the teacher knows). Oh, and when she loses her spirit, her body becomes cold, and it's tough on her body, like her heart beat and stuff.  Yeah. It's a lot harder to write it down than think it. I didn't think it would take up this much room to write, whatever. I think it's really cute, though. What do you think? I didn't even tell you everything. But that's okay.


Locked Key

The world is a box of treasured hope
Not even wondering to open it, I stopped,
I looked at my past days and sighed
letting the passing cloud become sobbed.

It's walking by the pond that get's me down
Searching in the reflections for a suitable me
When I didn't find one, I became frusterated
and added some water no one else could see.

I can remember that tired night I saw that star
My chest became choked up, and I apologized
"I'm sorry you saw me," and I closed up
that I would never catch up is what I realized.

I want something to believe in
though I can't help but see the faults
if only I had pure eyes, then maybe
I could see the beauty in a stumbling waltz.

Now I don't need anything again
it's not a lie as usual water
I walked out into the city like a flea
The sun shined down and only got hotter.

Blue against an orange afternoon
marching on the gravel pathway
I remembered to look back
and saw a box unopened where it will stay.



No comments:

Post a Comment