Monday, April 2, 2012

Ferris-Wheel Fluffout Waffle

Life is pretty boring lately. I mean it's a Ferris-wheel, just spinning and spinning....A little scary, a little fun, a little boring, and absolute throw-up material. Not that I've ever done that, FYI. I've always proudly managed to hold my lunch in the best of times. But whatever. That's just what's going on.

Even though I posted so many posts last month, I, not in a single one of them, did I actually talk at all like this. It was pretty much just composed of poems and a five-page story of a caterpillar. SORRY, all the poems must have screwed with your brain (maybe?, unless you love Shakespeare and read him day and night. You would have adjusted to that much hard to interpret stuff.). But GUESS WHAT! There's another one(poem). Yeah, that's right. But it's simple, so don't get stressed out. You don't have to read it if you don't want to though, I could never force you to do that(if I could though, I would *evil grin*). The poem is just about Waffles, something I like, like sushi.

This is just random, (what I live for, right?) but I keep wondering if I should have another page with some reviews of songs, music videos, or movies, or something? I think it would be fun, though it would be a bit exhausting(lazy). Maybe not though, maybe just refreshing. What do you think?


Waffle
by Whatomic(me)

Like a plaid design,
or a checkerboard maybe...
toppled strawberries or cherry filling,
towered so high you can't see.

I've found the perfect recipe,
it includes plenty of the Carbs, although...
to me all that strewed sauce
It just simply has to show!

My hunger haunts me in dreams,
I've woken up with drool, scary...
Maple, Syrup, Butter, Flavored!
And don't forget the scent of Berry!

A work of satisfying art,
tempts my paintbrush fork, again...
That whipped cream cloud taste
Can't be written with a pen!

*written to this song for some weird reason of no acquaintance: Miku Hatsune- Leave in Summer, Yet you're in my Fluffouts
* It also bears a resemblance to this song(don't kill me!): Miku Hatsune- Waffle

Waffles are good. I like to eat them with whipped cream and cherry pie filling(though I haven't been able to do that in years, Meh) .

No comments:

Post a Comment