Sunday, April 1, 2012

Search For me in the Sky

*written to this song: Masayoshi Yamazaki- One more time, One more chance

Search for me in the Sky
by Whatomic

I could hear your voice
Over the noise and ashes.
A message from you
And you said
"Search for me in the sky."

The parallel buildings
Fell in flame from Hell
And took you with it
Yet you said
"Search for me in the Sky."

A phrase, a single message
Yet I couldn't find you
The sun was too bright
For me to open my eyes
And you fell.

A small hand now in mine
pulls me through time
And I still search
Still search
For you in the Sky

A tiny head once asked me
After tucking in
Where you were
And I smiled and said
"Search for him in the sky."

Now I'm being tucked into bed
by the small hand who grew,
And tears dropped onto my blanket
But I took my child's hand in mine,
and said,
"Search for me in the sky,
Search for me in the sky."

No comments:

Post a Comment