Thursday, April 12, 2012

Clover Spring

Life is tough. I haven't just figured this out, but it always renews it's meanings for me. It's annoying. Yeah.

My oldest brother is coming home next week! I just figured this out yesterday. I'm happy, I guess. I haven't seen him in a loooong time. It's gonna be weird.

I can already feel the end of spring break creeping up on me...I HATE IT. It's like a giant shadow monster that looms up from behind you when you're having a good time. It's full of spiders, ...and ... unfinished homework(eep!).  I DOn't WanNA!

Last post was really weird, I apologize. Please don't try to puzzle it all out, it was just my weirdness. A weirdness unaccompanied by common sense or reason. Isn't that called "Randomness?" If it is, then I have succeeded in my mission on Earth. I shall now leave to the nearest solar system.

So enough of my unfinished, disconnected sentences. Here, against my, and your better judgement, is ANoTHer poem. I'm going to shrivel up and die if I write too many more of these. My creativity with seep out of my hands! Oh no!

By the way, this wasn't supposed to be a love poem, but I read over it, and that's a bit the way it sounds. I guess you can translate it as a lovey-dovey couple, but that really isn't what I was talking about when I was writing this. But whatever. Be free of my rambling.

*written to Clover by Meg Rock,The opening song from the anime Solty Rei.
the song is also in my playlist at the bottom of this page. It's #67.
I used some ideas from it, and a few words, such as "If it's to find happiness, I'll find it myself", sort-of thing.

Clover Passion

It's not there,
the "forever" we promised
faded away

Hey

Did you see it fly away?
I'm not ready yet,
but
If it's to find happiness
I'll find it myself

Again,
another depression
of no visible control
Angry words
listen closely,
they hold some truth

Hey

I can scream out
"Forever!" just for now
I am strong enough
To run away
                             And it's not heard

But it's the same
Isn't it?
                   And            I     Know

that Kindness
                                is fake
However
                the end hasn't arrived.

"Forever"

Hey

If I took a look into your eyes
I could feel my own determination,

Even if it's a lie
It's Real           And
You are
made of the words
you say for now

Hey

we're not ready yet
I know that

"Forever"

I just want to
feel today
hit my bones

Is happiness
something people look far off to
And ignore
the ones at their feet?   Well,

It's still the same
                            still a lie
And that kindness is
one I want to believe in.
                                         Is it far away?
I
                                      don't know

Hey

I'm not ready yet
but I know
it's not there
though
"Forever"
Sounds nice for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment