Friday, October 11, 2013

Inside No one

Inside No one
by me(whatever)
to Wotamin- 6900000000

To get myself to speak again,
I spit out worthless words.
And they won't even matter,
cause you won't even hear them,
and their meaning won't connect.

It's been this way since the start,
no one knows, and no one cares.
When I finally was able to admit it to myself,
The only thing that changed
was the inside.

I'm tired of stories,
I'm tired of happy endings.
Our nails are cut, ripped out
and we can't hold onto anything.

It's only second rate,
the person who says it's me.
I know this, I understand
but for the sake of everyday
I have to keep a smile
so I can continue walking. 

the voices leak out from the clock,
the hands pointing and laughing.
But there's no one in this room,
and even if they were laughing,
it's only me.

No comments:

Post a Comment