Monday, October 28, 2013

Pierrot

Pierrot
by me(whatever)
to Yamai- Tokyo Rock City

Pulling on my monochrome.
today too,
I'll be your ghost.

Black teardrops,
a series of expressions
they know to be faked.

I glance at nothing,
come,
play charades with me.

My hands outline,
exactly what you can't see.

Let me out of this window,
I'm begging you
share my mind.

Puckered in confusion,
a human doll.

Don't ignore me,
give me all of it;
your attention.

I pull on the rope,
climbing and climbing
like Romeo to you.

But you turn away your head.
Oh, how beautiful
concealing these emotions.

I keep bumping into things,
things that don't exist to you.

The chime is ringing,
an unwearable sound
giving me a single color.

I turn my head,
slowly, like clockwork,
watching you walk away.

Black and white,
alone together.

The day is disappearing,
Now I must open the invisible door
still without reaching you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment