Friday, November 1, 2013

The Names of Us

 The Names of Us
by me(whatever)
to Moonfall

Do they know my name?
a light bulb,
I can't help but be cruel to them
when they speak that way.

It's a method,
I crack my fingers
and yawn myself to wakefulness
as they pull out my ear wax

I can't understand,
the 30's lady words spouting out,
around and around my head.
They sure sound good,
but what do they mean?

Pay attention,
pencils/  no PENS ready
pretty piper paper poised
against all dared prayers.

Who is your name?
I won't ask what again.
It's not anything, is it?
Yes, I knew it.

Are you colored over?
A moth who couldn't make it to day?
Charlatan checkers over the chickens,
I'm so very tired of it all.

Modeled clay,
let's harden to an ugly state
just to infuriate them.

Who's dead,
and who's alive?

Guess what it is?
You already know it.
I find your attitude
incredibly annoying.

"Become what you want,
we'll show you how!"
They said.

"Become whatever,
I'm your factory product,
and you know it as well as I"
Should I say, I said?

It's a war,
exhausted of this fight
against hypnotism.

Hypnotism: 
Definition relays the disease of a hippo who doesn't want to be one.
And who has back pains. 

Shut up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment