Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lines

Lines
by me(whatever)
to miku- glow

balancing 3 centimeters wide,
holding our faint breath
on the line that stretches through the sky
forever and ever.

carried as toddlers,
we walk because we were born*
Mother, little sister,
conversations lost.

Cumulonimbus balance in the wind,
wisp flowing through our hair.
Standing 6 inches wide,
looking forward,
forever and ever.

Do you have any dreams?
I've been lonely in this empty sound.
The ripped up storybook,
we read in lamp light.

Friends and family we've lost,
we just want to live!
Camlin's attempted connection,
slowly, in this broken world.

We held on as they pushed us off,
the sunlight glinted in fear.
You held my hand,
and we both fell to earth.

* relating to the line "I walk because I was born" from the song Strobe Light

No comments:

Post a Comment