Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Campanella

Campanella
by me(whatever)
to Dear Future

within the pendulum of an unseen moon,
the world is eaten away.
To you, and to me,
we counted the number

back and forth,
the amount of stars hidden
behind our heads
is all I can remember.

the lines in the sidewalk,
control the squares in which we walk
I threw away an apple,
where the core was dried and shriveled.

sleep tight,
in a blanket full of fantasies, I said
"I've had enough of dreams"

On a life that keeps running,
I try to remember through every reflection
in the train window,
where Campanella disappeared to.

Cantarella,
unable to open your eyes,
listen to my voice,
listen to my voice.

"teach me to breathe underwater"
every word you spoke
lost within bubbles. 

hand on the music box,
you replayed the melody.
as though catching herons,
your eyes darted back and forth.

The globes within the night,
I chase them across the map.
hearing voices at every turn
I tried to remember yours.

 Already lost within the labyrinth,
I crawled past the festival of stars.
Back to the place you disappeared,
falling asleep in the darkened river. 

No comments:

Post a Comment