Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Aokigahara

Aokigahara
by me(whatever)
to: Ghosts in the Forest 1UP Suicide remix

Wake up at 3 pm,
the cicadas scream through.
This wood where I've dwelt since ?
a boy is crunching through.

Tent, rope, and granola's,
the birds chirp their greetings,
a new object to study,
he feels a breeze on his face.

The world is so boring, and yet,
that's not why we don't need it.
How long will you wait?
On this path away from people.

Sometimes at night you shiver,
from a temperature I no longer feel.
I laugh at your silent face,
knowing you can never be honest alone.

Eyes open at 9 am,
breathing the fresh forest air.
Are you hungry for something you can't have?
never saying a word.

I'm waiting and waiting for you,
to decide which world you prefer.
Hey, leave the place you were born,
and hurry and follow me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment