Friday, July 20, 2012

Answers From the Heart

Answers

*written to Kokoro no Kara by Team. (ending theme of the anime "Kokoro Connect")

My flimsy dream disappeared when I woke up
I don't know anymore,
Please tell me;
Who am I?

bare-footed, and stumbling on shards of glass
I was wrong the entire time
Wasn't I?

Though the sunset was so beautiful befalling the city
I wonder if it can provide me with answers?
All I ever ask are questions clothed in prideful riddles
My mother says I think too much.

Someone irreplaceable; I could die defending them
I don't have anyone like that
Though they often portray that in movies,
My skepticism only hides my envy.

Someone please help me!
I feel as though I've lost my way
Not understanding those words
is painful, isn't it?

My alarm clock proclaims the time as it passes away
I watch it every day
In my mind the past replays
As I imagine different turn-outs.

The sky is so wide, it almost hurts
I wanted to live there long ago
who was that person behind me?
I feel as though they've been abandoned.

Can I live in this world I've been born in?
I'm still learning, so
Slowly but continuously, maybe
I'll find the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment