Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pandora's Rain in The Underworld

Pandora's Rain

*Written by Me(Whatomic) 7/16/12
to this song: Sora kara futtekita Shoujo (All that Jazz- Castle in the Sky Ost) Ghibli
All of the Ghibli 'All that Jazz' songs are amazing; check them out.

Yes, a long time ago
It began and never ended
this spinning melody.

I can smell the rain starting to fall
An old woman walks with her face hidden by her umbrella
You see, I can't hold all of my fears back.

A dark day
Is brighter to me
A roar in the silent wind.

It has fallen again; the illusion.
Enveloping the end of the Earth is a Pandora's box
The one thing left behind by you is Hope.

Shh,
The eyes are slowly closing on your Heart
Only the patter of Rain is sounding.


SAYA IN UNDERWORLD

So yeah, totally changing subjects from nostalgic rainy thinking to Japanese Horror; I found a new site! Well actually, I was recommended and pressed to read it by my brother who is an avid Horror fan. The blog I'm talking about is SAYA IN UNDERWORLD. It's a blog where 'Saya' has translated a whole bunch of Japanese Horror stories into English At first I was skeptical since I'm typically a non-horror story person( I was when I was little, but then I decided I liked my sleep more), but when I actually went on I was surprised that I couldn't stop reading them one after another. They're so interesting! The scariest one I have come across so far is 'The Red Room'. It makes me shudder to think about it. Ick. But I must thank my brother who told me about it. Thanks Mass- and- Inertia! I doubt I will sleep anymore!

I listen to Raujika-Bamboo when I read the stories. A link to the blog is also in 'The blogs I'm following List' at the side of the page to the right among the clutter of gadgets(sorry about that).

No comments:

Post a Comment