Friday, July 13, 2012

Once Upon a Time Soaked in Rain

If you compare rain to sadness, love to a rose, and sunshine to happiness, what do you get?

             "Love's roots might be soaked in sadness, however it blooms in happiness."


That's what I came up with at least. It was raining so I was thinking about it.

Strange huh?

Once Upon Time
by Me(Whatomic)
written to If only you knew (Piano composition)

"Once upon a Time"
There was a story.
it had been forgotten,
buried in the vast lines of others.

And then one day,
a star came down.
It politely asked of it's wish;
The story said:
"To be found."

I want to ride in time,
not once upon it.
I want to see where my loved ones have gone,
I want to hear them.

"Can I be remembered?"
Pleadingly the story inquired.
The star shed a tear at this, and said,
"My dear, you were never forgotten."

"Can you remember?"

No comments:

Post a Comment