Saturday, March 23, 2013

Puzzle Pieces

Puzzle Pieces
by me(whatever)
to this song: Jenga (Chibita)

With all these unpleasant feelings,
the sins are building up.
Somewhere from far away,
I heard it fall apart.

Why am I up this late?
Why do I feel so discouraged?
Why can't I move forward?

In order not to hurt other people,
I locked my true self away.
Now, where's the key?

There is no future in this monochromatic world.
You held out your hand a thousand times,
but I never took it?

I keep pretending to be strong,
facing the wind of a cold future.
People never notice.
Nobody knows.

I know myself the least of anyone,
I keep searching and searching,
but I still can't find the answer.

Who am I?

I'm sure, along this everyday path
I'll just shrivel up eventually

"Give me back my motivation!"
I screamed like a child.
My thoughts,
My heart,
My self......

I'm sick of lying,
I can't keep up this facade forever
It was fun for a while;
but now,
I'll once again have to say goodbye.

So I'm scattering the puzzle pieces;
they're all in a pile over there.
I didn't like the final picture,
so I'm going to try one more time.

With this world in front of me,
I have trouble just trying to live normally.

Show me,
how can I find the key?

I want to live,
one more time.
Give me another chance.

I'm crying out of frustration,
for the time I couldn't.
I want to look at the past picture,
to have a clue,
how to put myself back together again?

I want to live,
just as I used to that day.

Show me,
how can I find the key?

Time is moving on so fast I can't breathe,
I'm growing and growing farther and farther away.
I've decided,
I can't look down anymore.

I can't look back.

Those times I was hurt,
those times I hurt others.
I will forget them for now,
and just keep moving on.

I've been trying so many times,
for the perfect ending picture.

But I want to change.
So, for now,
I'll just study every puzzle piece,
and admire the way they stick together.

I want to live,
so I'm going to try one more time.

That key I used to search for,
was only for a door to the past.
The myself that was true that day,
is now only a lie.

So I'm going to move on,
I'm searching for the door,
that will lead me to the future.

The puzzle pieces lie in a pile,
I'm still searching how to put them together.

If I keep traveling this way,
I will be able to believe again.

I want to live,
give me another chance.

The future is always in front of me,
I just have to reach out and grab it.

On the way,
I will learn who I am
once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment