Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Wind of Catharsis

The Wind of Catharsis
by me(whatever)
to this song: Kobato Ost- Kaze no Catharsis

Again in this town,
I yearn to be happy.

Although I once gave up on it;
"Impossible!" I screamed.
I find myself now skipping to a rhythm,
heard by me, and only me.

I enjoy mysteries,
witches, cats, and birds.
But although I used to own the world,
It wasn't fun,
to be a tyrant in empty corners.

I'm still alone now,
but I can move on.
I can feel it across the distance,
a heartbeat accelerated;
excited to change the future.

"To Change the World",
might be a little bit too big?
But if I keep putting one foot in front of the other,
I will definitely be able
to change mine.

If things become complicated,
I simply need to remember the origin.
Because even hard and complicated things,
are made of easy and simple ones.

A homemade catharsis;
made of sugar pie and roses.
It took so many years to become
the person I am now.

In the wrappers of chance,
I've thrown away so many just by simple fear.
But today,
If I cast a little spell
here and there,
my determination will begin to grow.

Don't give up,
you lonely girl,
you lonely boy.

Behind the mask of grief,
is a sunny day,
just waiting for you.

Today, Tomorrow, the past,
In the end, what does it all matter?
The only time I really need,
is the time to appreciate why I was born.

Why was I born?
I still haven't found the answer to that.
You can tug your whole life,
and still not understand.
But I have already begun searching.

Even if the world is bound in chains,
Even if the bells begin to ring,
I would like to keep stepping towards the future,
a future that only belongs to me.

The heavy clouds in the sky,
and the headaches as cumbersome as my teachers lectures,
were all blown away by this wind;
The wind of Catharsis.

No matter how slow the advance,
if you are moving forward, its fine.
If there are no hero's around to save you,
Become one yourself!

I have my head up singing with the clouds,
my brain down drinking up the sea.
I know hard situations will come;
I expect them.

They can push me forwards,
So perhaps once I'm done walking,
I can start to run.

You can go wherever you want to go.
The soul is as free as a bird.

I will ride the wind of this Catharsis,
higher and higher into the sweet smell of sky,
and even if I fall
I will fly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment