Thursday, March 14, 2013

"Us" From Nebulae= Another Attempt

"Us" From Nebulae= Another Attempt
by me(whatever)
to this song: Campanella (Gumi)

Far away,
you pulled out your claws.
I confess,
Even I don't know how this is going to turn out.

Smoke piling,
on the nearby buildings; a ferocious battle.
Envy? Jealousy?
A melody plays over from an unseen window.

Piano interruption,
In an instant I felt "That's all,"
That's all.

You were only part of my gray skies,
followed over from the dreary every days;
but I found over the distance,
an unnatural anxiety stifling in ashes.

Factories start,
with their early morning bells.
Passive faces,
unborn from emotion, don't even meet my eyes.

I knew from the beginning, didn't I?
That it would end up this way.
So here you are,
with all the right tools
to shred me in pieces once again.

It wasn't enough,
for you to believe in.
A "new me" as slippery as a fish,
I couldn't gain traction on it.

As though a million years ago,
I remember the words I heard as my star burst;
into the thousand hues and colors.
One name: Nebula.
Yet so many particles of shining dust,
thrown away

Who are you? Who am I?
There isn't any answer to that anymore.
We were cast into space,
joined in one body as remnants of our previous self.
You were there; I was there.

You were only part of my gray skies;
followed over from the dreary every days.
the "you" with the claws,
is,
right now,
crying.

Over the monochromatic setting,
a white ball is rising to light the way.
The piano plunking below us
fills a nostalgic childhood memory.

Blinking,
Yet more lights scattered in the outer space
The "new me" as slippery as a fish;
It wasn't enough,
for me to believe in.

Piano interruption,
In an instant I felt "That's all,"
That's all.

That's all.

We are both only waiting,
in our colorful floating space dust,
for a day to return,
for 'us' to return...

No comments:

Post a Comment