Wednesday, June 5, 2013

For such a thing as Happiness

For such a thing as Happiness
by me(whatever)
to this song: KOKIA- Daiji na Mono wa Mabuta no Ura

What are you thinking?
The words spilled out like that...
In time that cannot be stopped,
even you disappeared.

"I am here!"
But no one hears my voice.
Echoing on the empty wasteland,
I'd like to return to my dreams.

In the end everything we believed,
were colorful lies spun by oblivious adults.
Right as I was able to see reality,
it pierced me like a knife.

Even I,
without searching for an exit,
Will have to walk in this town.
wearing this mask of hope.

Don't fall asleep,
an exit is nowhere to be found.
Such a thing as Paradise:
does not exist.

Before I fall in this trap I set for myself,
I'd like to give some passing words.
In this time that flows on forever,
the most important things are forgotten.

"I am here!"
but there is no voice to be found.
Swallowed up by broken concrete blocks,
I can see the place I belong.

The smiles we drew on each other,
they will have to wait to be erased.
Before I disappear,
I'd like to ask forgiveness
for wishing for such a thing as happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment