Friday, May 31, 2013

The Town Dolls Midsummer song

The Town dolls Midsummer song
by me(whatever)
to this song: Floating Cloud- 胎動 (fetal movement)

The universe is made of paper.
The Earth is made of ink.
My hands are water vapor.
My feet are wrapped in stone.

If you're licked in a toris,
don't stop to satisfy their hunger.
If all you are is a totality of existence,
dance until you're younger!

expanding and contracting,
the sounds of clapping hands (followed me here)
The ultimate fate awaiting you,
is the next strike of the band.

If the dark energy accelerates you,
twirl faster to avoid illness.
If all you see is dark matter,
return later as a fetus.

The Universe is made of paper.
The Earth is made of ink.
My hands are water vapor.
My feet are wrapped in stone.

The town is made of strings.
The moon is made of flour.
My doll-maker stands with his rings,
we girls dance till the end of the hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment