Thursday, May 16, 2013

From Alice.

From Alice. 
by me(whatever)

I will be there tomorrow,
though I am not there today.

Despite how I fight,
I get locked by what people say.

It was an accident, I assure you
how I came to be this way

I didn't hear the alarm fuzz in the morning
the fan overpowered my ears.
And with this feeling that I'd rather be there,
I'm giving fake cheers.

Though I am not there today,
see how I already am?

Though it's a lie
I'd like to say I'm better than them.

It's a distrust
to say I'm happy.
It's a distrust
to say I'm sad.

.....

I will be there tomorrow,
holding that blue costume.

ready to wear it in a grocery store.
You're all ready, I assume?

It's still a distrust to trust my feelings,
but don't worry about me.

I'll find a way to be there,
just wait and see.

Actually,
I think we should ask for a carrot instead.
For that other thing
could be possibly misread.

.......

Though I am not there today,
I will be there tomorrow.

Perhaps thats the only thing I'm good at.
So just count on it, and wait please?

Who says life is a wonderland?

No comments:

Post a Comment