Thursday, July 11, 2013

Argument

Argument
by me(whatever)
to: KANA-BOON- ないものねだり

We're in a Chinese restaurant,
called something like 'Dragon star',
those kind of names that sound the same.
It's empty at 2,
but just a little less as we sit down.

What is it that you want from me?
Wait, don't answer that question.
Because it was obvious from the start
that I'm not going to listen.

3 out of 4, we all order the same thing
something shrimpy and noodley.
Phoenix and Dragon arguing on the wall,
the chairs are too straight,
like my back is to a pole.

Washing my hands from last's nights memory,
the whole place is clean,
but I guess it neglected the smell from the stalls.

I just want to go home,
but those people across the table just ignore me like the plague.
With that horrible summer sun blazing out there,
it's been a while since I've been this angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment