Wednesday, July 3, 2013

There's a bird in this town

There's a bird in this town
by me(whatever)
to : Kyoko- Happy Birthday

I can't talk right, sorry for that.
I keep getting cut off
by my intrusive personality.

There's a bird in this town,
hovering over in the blue sky.
Because I can't touch it,
it feels like an illusion.

learning by ear,
plonking an old melody on the piano.
With one hand, wishing I could play.

Dreams I suddenly remember,
Green and green all around.
a little trouble, an easy solution
like switching on the light in a dark room.

What should I do tomorrow?
There's a bird in this town.
It likes to chirp in the morning.

I can't be kind sometimes, sorry for that
Like some of my wires got twisted
Cutting into a little trouble,
trying to laugh it all off.

one by one,
in this broken world.
I wonder where I should place my next step
so I won't fall through.

Somewhere from the next word,
I stop listening to your speakers.
There's a bird in this town,
It likes to go to bed at night.

I can almost remember,
the frustration of time pulling on you.
They fought and fought and fought,
and I remain.

The aura here is touched by boredom,
A smell like lilac, if you could smell it.
There's a bird in this town.
It eats insects to survive.

While I live forever, 
dwelling with torn memories.
There's a bird in this town
living for today's simple things
it can die.

No comments:

Post a Comment