Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Red or Blue? Purple?

Red or Blue? Purple?
by me(whatever)
to : mukai kaze

Everythings in my way,
To me who is alone,
everyone is saying "NO".

It's not that I want to change.
It's not that I want to be trusted.
I just don't wanna admit defeat.

Even with the people dying around me,
Can I keep on this road?
Even if this road is wrong,
Can I keep on?

Something like an 'answer',
is something I can only come up with.
I understand that finally.

Everyone I see is alone,
so where is the thing called hope?
Unable to move, I become incredibly frustrated.

I want to sing at my full power,
I want to run until I burst.
I want to live until I die.

I'm sick of staying here dreaming.
Nothing but empty illusions accompany me.
Ruined goals, that sort of thing.

Before I've even begun?
I don't want to accept that.
Listening to the voice of Wind.

Forget, let's forget
the past, the present, the future.
Forget, let's forget
the person I've been, the person I am.

It's not that I want to change,
I just don't wanna admit defeat.
It's not that I want to be kind (obviously),
it's just that I have itchy feet.

Mr. Damien, are you dead?
Really? really? were you even real?
Not a fabrication?
I'm still searching the mystery.

Diary entries, let's destroy those.
A diary is for someone who's dieing.
What I need is a journal,
for my journey.

I want to destroy everything,
start over new.
But why in the world is it so freakin' hot?
Like I thought, I hate Summer.

Ignoring the warning,
press the red button.
In the sky scraper ten thousand feet high,
Opening the door to space.

I want to show you,
new worlds, new people.
So let's set out to meet the demons,
don't mind red or blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment