Saturday, January 18, 2014

How are you?

 How are you?
by me(whatever)
to monochrome liar

"How are you?"
I don't know how to respond.

The day is expending,
flying out of the sky
without a single farewell.

We grow things on our heads;
you grow bunny ears,
and I grow antlers
for coat hanging.

They hate nonsense,
completely despise it.
And yet there is no such thing
as the word 'nonsense'
without the word 'sense'
in it.
Is there?

She hates questions,
especially when I give them?

I eat my meal,
the ocean in my
barely drunk from glass.

"Acceptance?"
"Fear"?
what words surround
at what time?

Shall I make everything a question?
Or is that just an underdogs cry?
I just ate my meal,
savoring the nonsense bits.

Playing chess,
alone in an empty room.
Even with a tear or two,
it remains the same.

The time will come
to open the door.
Accept everything you hate,
Fear everything you need.

Inside, I can't tell
is it Summer or Winter?
I'm so cold,
so it must be Summer!

Tomorrows striding through the sky,
without a single, polite "Hello."
Yet the one that won't talk,
is me.

"How are you?"
I can't respond.

So many questions,
questions, questions.
Answers, answers?

The noise surrounds me,
I despise it,
yet can't live without it.

I have no conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment