Thursday, January 23, 2014

Trig

 Trig
by me(whatever)
to miku- アルカリ成人

I glance over,
the graph functions resemble a heart beat.
Trigonometry, but its only two,
Sitting alone in their seats.

I need a sine,
my sweet π.
is your calculator in the right mode? 

Radians and Degrees,
it's getting rather hot in here.
If you look at the problem with that angle,
I think I'll throw a tangent.

This is a story where we go in circles,
cooperating sines (cosign),
the range we have is -1 to 1,
my domain is all reals!

Your eyes stretch vertically,
rising and rising in amplitude,
But I've already hit an asymptote. 

Arms in a horizontal shrink,
my head in 360°
the measure of θ still far away,
but this terminal disease is yet a side hobby.

This is a story where we go in circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment