Thursday, August 14, 2014

Alien Queenly

A1ien 9ueenly
by me(whatever)
to: Equationx**

What!!!
Are you my enemy?
All this time I thought you were my general,
was I being delusional again,
I wonder.....

You don't exist yet,
but I dream of you so many times,
my mother doesn't know. my father doesn't know.
or care.
My psychologist doesn't know.

Right now!!1
you want me to write this right now?
calm down red strip
I wasn't
trying to publish this at the moment.

Is it past one am
I can smell something seeping in here
probably through the window
and I know
exactly what it is, you.

Why!9!
Must it be three explanation points???
That English teacher would have a fit
but I have to
explain this, this way.

It's a normal day,
I'm bored. I'm dead. I need a shower.
Everyones left me by myself
like I have
and I willingly did math today.

Laughter!!!
It's far away, but it must be at me
even my existence is so embarrassing.
Oh wait,
that's right. I'm the one laughing. At them.

It must be the same,
the same dream. the same day. the same socks.
And that number 19 is continuing to haunt me
and I might
care. but do nothing about it.

It's Lost!!!
and I'm sweeping out the cobwebs in my brain
trying so hard to remember the name you had.
but, I'd forgotten
that the mind has no back up files.

I am right handed.
I'm not special like you are,
though (of course) you won't read this
this is
absolutely. The ramblings of an alien queenly, socially-starved Neet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment